Ted Rogers School of Management
The Ted Rogers School of Management is located at 55 Dundas St W, Toronto and is one of Canada's leading business schools with a focus on developing collaborative, creative leaders and has pioneered practical, career-focus training.
Directions to Ted Rogers School of Management at the Toronto Metropolitan University
- Travelling by Car– East or West – From either the Gardiner Expressway or Lakeshore Blvd. – take the Bay St. exit north to Dundas St. The Ted Rogers School of Management building is located between Bay and Yonge St. on the south side – 55 Dundas St. W. Travelling from North – Don Valley South to the Gardiner Expressway West – take the Bay St. exit north to Dundas St.
- Parking – at the Bay Dundas Parkade located on Bay St. just south of Dundas. Daily rate is $25
- Public Transportation – The TTC subway is at Dundas station and the university can be directly accessed through the Eaton Centre.
- Education Sessions – Business Casual (jeans are permitted)
- Club Tours - Business Attire
A continental breakfast will be provided on arrival each morning, as well as morning and afternoon breaks throughout the day. Meals included with the course registration:
- Monday Dinner
- Tuesday Lunch
- Thursday Lunch
All other meals at individual expense.
Temperatures in Toronto in January may range between -3 and -10°C with the possibility of snow or rain. Layers are advised! Please check weather conditions prior to arrival.