WE ARE HIRING!
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting the smooth and efficient running of the National Office with a focus on administrative and operational excellence.
Reporting to the Membership & Operations Manager, this person works closely with all CMAC National Office employees to facilitate data entry and maintenance of the organization’s infrastructure systems, including the events application, the CMAC website (WPO), and the association management system (ADNA). The Administrative Assistant supports the implementation of CMAC programs by providing accurate and timely entry of financial, membership, event, and other operational data.
This is a full-time, permanent, hybrid position, required to be in the office 3+ times each week.
Assist the CMAC National Office with:
- preparing reports and surveys
- coordinating meetings
- monitoring the shared inbox
- sending and receiving mail and packages
- maintaining a clean, tidy, well-stocked and organized office environment
- maintaining the CMAC website with up-to-date information
- populating content on our social media channels, and events and auction apps.
- collecting articles for our quarterly magazine, following up with authors to meet deadlines, and sending thank you notes.
- preparing member communications
- other duties as required
- processing new member applications and annual membership renewals
- publishing position postings
- processing cheque deposits
- entering data, issuing invoices and tracking payments for members and sponsors
- Strong organizational abilities and time management skills
- Top-notch administrative and project management skills
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal skills that include listening, responsiveness and a professional, customer-service oriented approach to all situations
- Advanced computer skills
- Working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and formulas
- A minimum of two (2) years’ related work experience
- College or University graduate is preferred
- Strong financial acumen is helpful
- Understanding of the hospitality and/or club management industry desirable
- Bilingual in English/French is an asset
What We Offer You
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring.
- Annual salary from $40,000-$50,000/per year
- Group retirement savings plan
- Comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off
- Hybrid, flexible work environment
- Professional development opportunities
703 Evans Ave. Suite 202A, Etobicoke, ON
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply here.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Updated on November 3, 2023